Welcome to Kailash Mansarovar Darshan Yatra, the ultimate pilgrimage to many. This holy destination is considered to be the utmost religious destination to many religion including Bon, Buddhist, Hindu and Jain. Religious aspect one side, it is as well one of the most beautiful destination to embark on. Kailash Mansarovar lies in the Tibetan plateau but the most accessible road that leads in and out of here is from Nepal.
In hinduism, Mount Kailash signifies as the heavenly abode of Lord Shiva. The lord who is worshipped as the ‘The Destroyer’ ‘God of the Gods’ ‘Mahadev’. The ancient scripts and literature says that this very place is his home where he meditated along with his wife Parvati. As per the Jain scripture, this very place is where it’s first spiritual teacher was liberated. Moving on, according to Buddhist mythology Mount Kailash is known as Mount Meru; the center of cosmos. Last but not the least, Bon religion which is native to Tibet consider the mountain as mystical and 9 story mountain. Respectful to all the beliefs, Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is the highest regarded pilgrimage for many.
This tour begins from the land of Gods and Goddesses which we commonly known as Nepal. Saying more, the this beautiful Yatra begins and ends in Kathmandu, the home of Lord Pashupatinath. Another temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. Come join us in our next Kailash Mansarovar Yatra today. Find all the details of the tour below and book your seats soon!
|Trip Code: BT - 187||Total Duration: 11 days|
|Destination: Tibet||Best Time: May - Aug|
|Trip Grade: Easy||Group Size: 2 - 30|
|Max Elevation: 5630 m|
Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel. Kailash Mansarovar tour briefing in the evening.
Pashupati Darsan. Afternoon flight to Nepalgunj.
Morning flight from Nepalgunj to Simikot (50 min). Overnight in a normal guest house in sharing basis.
Morning flight from Simikot to Hilsa by Helicopter for half hour and drive to Purang for one hour. Overnight at normal guest house on sharing basis.
Drive 3 hours to Lake Mansarover (102 km) then parikrama, holy bath, puja and paying homage. Overnight at Mansarover Guest House.
Drive 2 hours to Yamadwar via Darchen and trek 7-8 hours to Deeraphuk.
Zuthulphuk trek 10-11 hours (Difficult) crossing DOLMALAPASS, Gaurikunda. Overnight Zuthulphuk.
Trek 2 hours kailash parikarma. Drive 4 hours overnight hotel
Fly Hilsa to Simikot by helicopter. SIMIKOT to NEPALGUNJ by flight, NEPALGUNJ TO KATHMANDU by flight HOTEL
After breakfast back to your home.
- Airport pick up and drop by our private vehicle
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu 3 star hotel twin sharing basis (veg)
- 3 star hotel in Nepalgunj (veg)
- 1 night accommodation in Simikot hotel or guest house normal
- 5 nights accommodation in TIBET, hotel, guest house and tent (sharing basis)
- Kathmandu- Nepalgunj -Kathmandu flight ticket, Nepalgunj Simikot Nepalgunj flight ticket
- Simikot Hilsa Simikot by helicopter
- Tibet visa and permit fee normal
- Tims Permit
- AC bus in Tibet
- English speaking guide in TIBET
- Sherpa staff with kitchen equipment
- All equipment including sleeping bag and oxygen cylinder each vehicle oxygen pillow
- veg hygienic meals, tea coffee, milk, every morning TIBET side ,high altitude medicine
- To be returned and rented down jacket
- Using extra night in lodging(except that mentioned in the itinerary) yak, porter for personal use
- Rescue/ evacuation or entire extra coast because of separation from the main group of any kind of serious health condition
- Flight or any coast to or from Kathmandu from your destination/ home town
- Coast is not include for those who separate from the main group
- Any other services which are not mentioned in above inclusions.
cost & dates
- Passport vailed for last 6 month
- Medical report certificate from doctor
- Scan passport Xerox copy before 25 days
- Original passport should be reach 9 days before
Mode of Payment
- 25% of the total coast should be pay Yatra booking time
- 50% of the total coast should be pay 25 days before Yatra date
- Full payment should be pay 15 days before departure date of Kailash Mansarover Yatra
Tour Cancellation Policy
- All notice of cancelation must be send our office in handwriting
- Verbal cancellation will not be entertained
- 30 days before Yatra departue date 25% of total Yatra coast will be deducted
- 15 days before Yatra departure date 50% of total trip coast will be deducted
- There will be not refund date at all of you canceled the Yatra lass than 15 days before the departure date